Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ride on Rob Ride on...

Life is far to short to be upset at the world you're entire life. You don't appreciate the things you have as much. Some people choose to live life this way, but that was not the way Rob Schutte lived. Rob was always a very positive person, whether it be in a bike race or just when you were hanging out. I vividly remember the countless hours he spent in the bike shop talking with us on his lunch breaks or inbetween inspections. This was Rob's first year moving up to sport and trained with us during the winter and even started a few of the early spring HPVC club rides. He really did love just going out for a simple bike ride, no matter the distance.

 I think that life is too short to not enjoy the ride, In Rob's case he loved every bit of it. He always had a way to make you smile or laugh if you had a tough race or a bad day. You we're a true inspiration to everyone, especially myself. I'm glad you got to go while doing something that was so near and dear to you're heart. I truly thank you for every life lesson you have taught me. I will always love you like a brother Rob, Rest in Peace and Ride On.

No comments:

Post a Comment